To the start
The start is 12.12 from La Gomera
We are two guys who will cross the Atlantic by rowing. 24 hours a day by taking shifts. 2 hours on, two hours off for 40-50 days.
We will participate in the TALISKER WHISKY ATLANTIC CHALLENGE 2021 race.
- Annual event organized by Atlantic Challenge and sponsored by Talisker Whisky.
- Premier event in ocean rowing to cross the Atlantic.
- 30 participating teams across the globe.
- Duration 30-80 days.
- Each team will row in excess of 1.5 million oar strokes over a race.
- Rowers will row for 2 hours, and sleep for 2 hours, constantly, 24 hours a day.
- Over 11 million euros has been raised for charities worldwide over the past 6 races.
- Safety boat coverage during the entire race.
- The teams are supported 24/7 by two land-based duty officers.
- Mandatory race qualifications by Royal Yacht Association(RYA) standards: Sea Survival, Radio Certificate, First Aid at sea, Navigation and Seamanship.
- All boats have a position tracking system.
- Each boat is built to RCD compliance with ISO and CE approval to meet EU standards.
Markus Mustelin, +358 40 517 5037
Jolle Blässar, +358 50 5555 650